For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By RA24_4_Me
jettajeffro wrote:Excellent work guys.
Thanks! I must say, your franchise is the one that made me want to do charity events and the like, and luckily guyver is into it too. Only two of us for now, hopefully growing soon :cool:
RA24_4_Me wrote:
jettajeffro wrote:Excellent work guys.
Thanks! I must say, your franchise is the one that made me want to do charity events and the like, and luckily guyver is into it too. Only two of us for now, hopefully growing soon :cool:
That means alot to us. That's one of our biggest reasons for doing it and we're hoping to see more teams doing charity work. I'm sure you'll get some more members recuited by doing events like these and people see you can use your gear for more than just Halloween.
By RA24_4_Me
jettajeffro wrote:
RA24_4_Me wrote:Thanks! I must say, your franchise is the one that made me want to do charity events and the like, and luckily guyver is into it too. Only two of us for now, hopefully growing soon :cool:
That means alot to us. That's one of our biggest reasons for doing it and we're hoping to see more teams doing charity work. I'm sure you'll get some more members recuited by doing events like these and people see you can use your gear for more than just Halloween.
Be sure to let your guys know that at least one of the KC Ghostbusters started these events because of them. Hopefully we get invited to more charity events, because I thoroughly enjoyed this one.
Always check your community calendars for upcoming events. If you feel you need to, call them up and make sure it's alright you appear. The more events you do the more word about you gets out, then you start getting invited to places and you don't need to knock on so many doors. Also at charity events you can make contact with other groups as well that might like your help. I always feel the best compliment we get is when someone tells us they either saw us somewhere before or were told about us by a friend. It lets us know we're making an impact.
By RA24_4_Me
jettajeffro wrote:Always check your community calendars for upcoming events. If you feel you need to, call them up and make sure it's alright you appear. The more events you do the more word about you gets out, then you start getting invited to places and you don't need to knock on so many doors. Also at charity events you can make contact with other groups as well that might like your help. I always feel the best compliment we get is when someone tells us they either saw us somewhere before or were told about us by a friend. It lets us know we're making an impact.
Thanks for the advice :vinzclortho:

Looks like I’ll be clearing some of my colle[…]

I know you didn’t ask me, but here’s[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]