Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
Hello to the Forums!

I am just your typical Pacific Northwestern girl! Ghostbusters 1 was the most worn down VHS cassette tape so I feel like I am rather late to the forum. I am a loud and proud lesbian and geek. I refound the franchise with the Reitmans' announcement of Afterlife. The announcement down the rabbit hole of absorbing the IDW Comics timeline during the pandemic!

Ghostbusters was always special to me. I had absent parents as a child, all my life I have had inklings of the supernatural, and Ghostbusters always felt grounded. "I'm ready to believe!" Ghostbusters is so grounded that it barely qualifies as escapism as many of us just ask the question: what if we were asked to suit up?

The IDW Comics drastically expanded my love for this I.P. I almost think more so than the growing up in the '80's with the Ghostbusters. I was a bit too much of an intellectual as a child and had issues absorbing comerical-based animation. I could not understand what purpose was there to a lack of continuity to programming even in my single digit years. So, the IDW Comics allowed me to refind my love for all that's Ghostbusters.

Myself and my lovely geeky wife-to-be already have expensive gaming hobbies... however, when I was fortunate enough to open a money card out of the Fallout-themed Magic set... I caved... and any day now there will be a Plasma Series '84 Neutrona Wand arriving at the door.

(The wifey is also considering the Plamsa Series gear. However, having a history of major back injuries we are trying to figure out what will work.)

I might be stuck hoping that Hasbro announces more Proton Packs... but I feel I was overdue to reach out to more fans of the IP that brings me joy!
By Fritz

The IDW books were darn good. The enthusiasm the entire creative team had for them showed. I got tired of the constant crossovers, but on the whole the Burham/Schoening run was top notch from start to finish. I admit my headcanon leans more on the first two movies and the two animated series, but IDW knocked it out of the park.
Fritz wrote: March 20th, 2024, 5:16 pm I got tired of the constant crossovers
Fritz, I am in the same camp. One of the things that makes Ghostbusters, Ghostbuster is how grounded it is. So, while I am happy that crossovers with the TMNT and Transformers led to the "Get Real Ghostbusters" and "Crossing Over" multiverse stories... sometimes its just nice to read/play content from a SINGLE IP!!
Fritz wrote: March 20th, 2024, 5:16 pm The IDW books were darn good.
Hell's yes! IDW really needs to be taking advantage of the release of the new movie and re-release another print run of the Hardcover for "Total Containment" and "Mass Hysteria". There's so many people who need to read those!

(If it wasn't for the fact that I decided that I want to try to obtain a full set of gear this year, I very much would be burning the money on obtaining them at the eBay price. I am not a fan of how much space the single issues take up compared to the other Hard Cover collections we have on our graphic novels shelf.)
OMGLOB!!!! Amazon delivered my '84 Neutrona Wand!!

Please, please, please Hasbro even if its Crowdfund, let's bring back a second wave of Proton Packs. (Ideally, not Phobe modification model from Frozen.) I would kill for a '84 Proton Pack to drop. While there would be minor changes, I would prefer to have a set that looks "newer".

(If I remember my physics, flip the switch to open the Proton Chamber, flip the next switch to open up the nozzle chamber, then Activate. I feel like a child of the 80's all over again.)
Greetings and welcome from your neighbor in Alberta. I'm sure your aware but there's a franchise or two in BC who might be able to help along with any kit or GB uniform questions you might have as well.

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]