By Psycho Werekitsune
Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten quiet and I don't really have anyone to bounce off of), but I did have another query; I've decided to get the Rockies, they seem like a good substitute for the movie boots. I've got a choice of getting regular ones or waterproof, insulated ones. I don't really wear boots so, would you say investing in the latter is a good idea? Is it necessary, or excessive? If I plan to use these mostly at cons/events, would the insulation/waterproofness be a benefit or actually hinder my activity? The price difference isn't a lot, but I just generally wasn't sure.

Would be great to get some feedback.
gamera1968 liked this
By gamera1968
Psycho Werekitsune wrote: March 18th, 2024, 3:18 pm Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten quiet and I don't really have anyone to bounce off of), but I did have another query; I've decided to get the Rockies, they seem like a good substitute for the movie boots. I've got a choice of getting regular ones or waterproof, insulated ones. I don't really wear boots so, would you say investing in the latter is a good idea? Is it necessary, or excessive? If I plan to use these mostly at cons/events, would the insulation/waterproofness be a benefit or actually hinder my activity? The price difference isn't a lot, but I just generally wasn't sure.

Would be great to get some feedback.
As someone who's been doing this for nearly a decade, I'd say go with basic boots, nothing fancy.
Unless it rains a lot ,or is very cold in your area, of course. :)
Psycho Werekitsune liked this

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]