In a recent and highly anticipated release, Mack's Factory has unveiled the officially licensed Ghostbusters Aluminum Neutrona Wand Body, marking a significant moment for Ghostbusters fans. This product, years in the making, is now open for pre-orders, with an expected shipping date later this year.

Mack's Factory has meticulously crafted two distinct versions of the Neutrona Wand Body, ensuring there's an option to cater to every fan's preference. The first is the deluxe version, which offers an impressive array of additional features, including dry rub transfers, stickers, allen wrenches, and other essential items. This version showcases an anodized black appearance, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to your Ghostbusters gear.

For those who prefer a more hands-on approach and the opportunity to infuse their personality into the wand, there's the silver version. Currently available only through GBFans.com, this iteration is constructed from raw aluminum and is ready for you to apply your own finishing touches, putting your own distinctive mark on this iconic piece of equipment. Secure your pre-order today and be among the first to wield this unparalleled addition to the Ghostbusters universe, whether you opt for the deluxe version or the customizable silver edition. Don't miss this golden opportunity to own a piece of Ghostbusters history!

Pre-Order the Silver Version

Pre-Order the Deluxe Version

CaptainAssholay, zeta otaku, ccv66 and 3 others liked this
Freaking sweet. I love Aaron’s stuff tho I think some are going to be pretty skeptical given his issues with delivery on the pack shells.

I know he’s had production issues with those & I don’t hold it against him at all, but he really could communicate more about things like that.
abritinthebay wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 5:06 pm Freaking sweet. I love Aaron’s stuff tho I think some are going to be pretty skeptical given his issues with delivery on the pack shells.
He doesn't have delivery issues, he had a supply issue. There is more demand than supply available due to various issues with the suppliers for fiberglass and resin parts specifically. It would be different if he had taken money up front for the shells and then could not deliver. He has posted several updates to the Mack's Factory Facebook page very recently giving updates to the shells in case you haven't seen them yet.

The aluminum parts are made by completely different factories, so there shouldn't be any concerns.
ccv66 liked this
Right, but delivery issues in the *delivering to customers* sense. Yes, overall I believe it’s a production/factory issue if I remember right.

I don’t blame him at all for the issues, absolutely not his fault, and as you said: no money up front for those. I’m just commenting on a common frustration that appears to be posted *a lot* on fb groups :/

It’s unfortunate because he does GREAT work. I hope this project demonstrates how well his can execute to people. I pre-ordered myself!
ccv66 liked this
I have Emailed Arron when I've had questions and never got response back, but every time I had a problem he has been very quick to respond.

The hard part has been done for the wands. It should be just placing the order to the machine shop. I've definitely been disappointed with the updates and how slow packs were trickling out, but every time mack has taken my money I got the parts right away and been outstanding quality.

The old saying Either: Fast - cheap - good . You only get to pick two.

You want fast and good? Try Venmo-ing Arron a few hundred, maybe it jumps your place in line lol
So now it should only be about three more years and they'll have the rest of the wand parts I assume? I've been sitting on an Umori gun body for 3 years now waiting on someone to come along and make some good solid parts for it, since Umori has once again gone AWOL.
kind2311 wrote: October 25th, 2023, 2:06 pm So now it should only be about three more years and they'll have the rest of the wand parts I assume? I've been sitting on an Umori gun body for 3 years now waiting on someone to come along and make some good solid parts for it, since Umori has once again gone AWOL.
He's been making parts and listing them on the site regularly lately. I've picked up a trigger box/instrument bar, and whole front handle assembly lately, plus a few other bits. He's still working through his list but makes extra of everything for general sale.
When did Aaron offer the trigger box and front handle? I missed that.
tobycj wrote:
kind2311 wrote: October 25th, 2023, 2:06 pm So now it should only be about three more years and they'll have the rest of the wand parts I assume? I've been sitting on an Umori gun body for 3 years now waiting on someone to come along and make some good solid parts for it, since Umori has once again gone AWOL.
He's been making parts and listing them on the site regularly lately. I've picked up a trigger box/instrument bar, and whole front handle assembly lately, plus a few other bits. He's still working through his list but makes extra of everything for general sale.
h855 wrote: October 27th, 2023, 11:56 am When did Aaron offer the trigger box and front handle? I missed that.
Arron has done the trigger box through the gbfans store, the front handle hasn't been done yet, but Umori isn't Arron so we're talking about different people. Umori is RJ / Freekygeeky.
tobycj wrote: October 29th, 2023, 2:51 am Arron has done the trigger box through the gbfans store, the front handle hasn't been done yet, but Umori isn't Arron so we're talking about different people. Umori is RJ / Freekygeeky.

I took a look around the for sale section and didn't see anything from RJ recently. Also, I didn't think to check the GBFans store either since they were out of stock for so long. Good to see they have most things needed now save for the front handle.
kind2311 wrote: October 29th, 2023, 4:44 pm
tobycj wrote: October 29th, 2023, 2:51 am Arron has done the trigger box through the gbfans store, the front handle hasn't been done yet, but Umori isn't Arron so we're talking about different people. Umori is RJ / Freekygeeky.

I took a look around the for sale section and didn't see anything from RJ recently. Also, I didn't think to check the GBFans store either since they were out of stock for so long. Good to see they have most things needed now save for the front handle.
RJ doesn't seem to post on here anymore really, he sells everything direct through his website. Follow him on FB or Insta and you can get an idea of what he's working on, and when he's likely to restock items.
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]