By Corbidorbidoodle
Do you guys weather your uniforms the same way we weather our packs and traps? I've got my other gear beat to perfection, but my jumpsuit is squeaky clean.
If you guys have weathered or dirtied up your jumpsuit, what's it look like? Where'd you get your inspiration or reference? What did you use?
I don't want to just look dirty and gross like I don't care.
I'm kind of thinking of getting some green or purple paint and doing slime stains. Rather than just grime.
By Pcal6883
I've been curious if there'd be a big enough group willing to buy (or donate) a few test suits and pay for a professional movie and TV breakdown artist to slime/grime/age and share the methods and supplies they use. Who knows, they may be willing to make some ongoing side money by offering to breakdown GB suits for the community as well.

If you aren't familiar with the specific job of a breakdown artist, here's a good link: https://film-and-television.fandom.com/ ... own_Artist
By Ulrich Lind
Did anyone, find a nice way to distress and weather thier uniform on thier own?

With or with out airbrush? To get the afterlife look :love:
By Evilchumlee
My flight suit ended up weathered... mostly by accident, but it works out. The way I got some good stains on it was to... get some good stains on it. A crappy situation at the time improved me suit.

Was at a Halloween part a few years ago, live semi-rural. Somebodies car got stuck in the mud, so we were trying to help her push her out (obviously, i'm in my GB suit). She got out and... I faceplanted directly into a big old puddle of mud. I was covered head to toe. Wiped off best I could, went back to part, it is what it is.

Went home, washed the suit and... it was stained to high hell... and looked AWESOME.
By Ray Bannister
I tried to recreate the afterlife look uaing an airbrush and a 50:50 mix of tamiya Khaki and Medium Grey. Starting with the seams slightly.. then increasing the apply of paint. Then began to "clouding" some areas.

Always stop to check the effect under different lightings (using an extreme workshop lighting doesn´t do real circumstances justice)
By joeyvacz
I used some transparent green uv resin to create slime and I love the way it looks!
It can be messy and you need to make sure it's fully cured (uncured resin is toxic). Also have to be careful with placement because it will be stiff but I think it's worth it.

I also put some watered down acrylic paint in a spray bottle to get a splatter effect. I used green and brown and it came out great.

Airbrush works great for a general dirtiness.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]