Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
George Carlin, Stan Winston, and Arthur C. Clark were the first celebrity deaths that really impacted me. For the longest time I held out hope that I would one day get to meet or see or thank Leslie Neilsen, I had it on my "To-List of Amazing Things" that I've been slowly working through. I put my Leslie plan on a back... burner in 2006 and didn't think of it too much.

Probably my favorite actor of all time. Probably the guy that made me laugh the most consistently. Definitely the guy I wanted to one day be like.

I wish I could write something deep and meaningful.

One day it's going to be Harrison Ford or Sean Connery, I don't know what I'll do on those days.
kind2311 wrote: January 16th, 2023, 11:12 am can't imagine what spamming would achieve here considering there's only around 3 members online at any given time.
It's all about search engine rankings. Post one legitimate topic to establish credibility (in case the forum requires approval for your first post). Then post dozens of links across the site. The quieter the forum, the longer those links will remain active and potentially get indexed by Google, boosting the SEO of those sites. But I'm sure they'd be cleaned up on here within just a few hours, the mods are pretty good at their job ;)
kind2311, tobycj liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]