By Kingpin

It has been announced that Kymberly Herrin, best known to Ghostbusters fans as the "dream ghost" from the 1984 movie's montage sequence has passed away.

Known for her career as a model, Kymberly also had a number of small roles in film and television, including Romancing the Stone, St. Elsewhere, Moving Violations, Beverly Hills Cop II, and Road House.

Following her death, Kymberly's family have asked for donations for the American Cancer Society:
To further the research of the prevention and treatment of breast cancer.
SailorEcto92, One time liked this
By Kid Chameleon
My condolences to the family. I lost a close friend to breast cancer on the 16th October as well. Horrible disease that kills very quickly. My friend was diagnosed in May of last year and despite surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy the cancer progressed to her brain. She was admitted to hospital on the 5th September of this year; a week later she was completely bed bound and unable to stay awake for more than a few minutes at a time and a month on from that she was gone. The worst part about it is that there was no Bucket List time for her; it went straight from "The treatment seems to be going well" to "We don't expect her to recover and it's just a question of keeping her comfortable".

BTW I only found out about Ivan's passing last night while browsing for information about Twins. Gutted to hear about that. Ghostbusters 1 and 2, Twins and Stripes will always be special films to me.
One time liked this

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]