Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By itslookingatme
What's up folks? Thought I would share pics of my custom belt gizmo I just finished. I was aiming for something halfway between the movies and RGB. It's made using a pocket desktop calculator, a printout of the GB2 style circuit board, lcd screen from the calculator, and an old car phone charger cord. Soon gonna start a custom proton pack based on the ones that come with the mego RGB figures. Comments/feedback welcome!
Mat Evans, Macktacular liked this
By Mat Evans
Love it. It already looks better than the prop used for GB2. I like that you used the calculator link from the original and incorporated it into this version. Just finished part of mine. Mainly using things from around the house. Went bigger scale and mostly soft pieces to make it more child safe lol.
By itslookingatme
Mat Evans wrote: October 20th, 2022, 11:25 am Love it. It already looks better than the prop used for GB2. I like that you used the calculator link from the original and incorporated it into this version. Just finished part of mine. Mainly using things from around the house. Went bigger scale and mostly soft pieces to make it more child safe lol.
Neat! I like the '19841989' ref there in the digits. :cool:
Mat Evans liked this
By Mat Evans
itslookingatme wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 8:42 pm
Mat Evans wrote: October 20th, 2022, 11:25 am Love it. It already looks better than the prop used for GB2. I like that you used the calculator link from the original and incorporated it into this version. Just finished part of mine. Mainly using things from around the house. Went bigger scale and mostly soft pieces to make it more child safe lol.
Neat! I like the '19841989' ref there in the digits. :cool:

Thanks. I was far too proud of myself for that 😂. Other part done now so ready to roll.Image

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]