The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFans.com Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Pack: Amplified Sound Board - In Stock!

Pack: Power Cell and Cyclotron Light Kit - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
Kingpin, Doobulous liked this
By Doobulous
Hey, I'm happy to hear these electronics are back in stock! A question I have is, I placed my order back when they were a "Special Order" would they ship out sooner? Because as of now, they won't ship till July. But if I were to purchase them now, they'd ship in May. I'm fine with waiting, but it'd be nice to have them arrive sooner if possible.

Thank you for selling such awesome electronics kits! I'm eager to put together my proton pack!! :)
By Kingpin
Doobulous wrote: March 20th, 2022, 5:27 pm Hey, I'm happy to hear these electronics are back in stock! A question I have is, I placed my order back when they were a "Special Order" would they ship out sooner? Because as of now, they won't ship till July. But if I were to purchase them now, they'd ship in May. I'm fine with waiting, but it'd be nice to have them arrive sooner if possible.

Thank you for selling such awesome electronics kits! I'm eager to put together my proton pack!! :)
Once the item comes into stock your order will enter the "ready to ship" state, and should then move up on the list.

Special order items can often include a lead time before they're able to ship, this accommodates for the time needed either for the item to be created/assembled if it's either a welded metal assembly, a custom nametag, or an electronics kit... Or to be shipped to AJ if it's something that's assembled but is supplied by an outside company like the hat lights or jumpsuits.

Hope that helps explain things. :)
Doobulous liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]