Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By loki993
My kid loves the playmobil ghostbusters stuff and now wants the Ecto 1a because its the one from ghostbusters 2. Now its discontinued and I'm really struggling paying 250+ for a toy that my kid is just going to play with and more or less lose part for and whatever else.

Is there a way or plans out there to modify the still readily available playmobil ecto 1 to make it look like the 1a? I feel like there has to be but I haven't been able to find any instructions, or stickers or anything like that for it.
By dantonvfx
I doubt it, since all the roofrack stuff is completely different. Maybe you cna find stickers to add the yellow/black tape, and some stuff here and there, but The magic of the Ecto1A its the awesome roofrack and elements it has.
By loki993
Does the roof rack come off like on the ecto 1? The roof rack could be modified or someone could make a different one no?
By oidoglr
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

loki993 wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 9:59 am My kid loves the playmobil ghostbusters stuff and now wants the Ecto 1a because its the one from ghostbusters 2. Now its discontinued and I'm really struggling paying 250+ for a toy that my kid is just going to play with and more or less lose part for and whatever else.

Is there a way or plans out there to modify the still readily available playmobil ecto 1 to make it look like the 1a? I feel like there has to be but I haven't been able to find any instructions, or stickers or anything like that for it.
Ecto 1A is back in stock on Amazon for $83. https://www.amazon.com/PLAYMOBIL%C2%AE- ... 142&sr=8-2

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]