Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Kingpin
I wanted to give you guys an update on how RichardLess was doing.

As some of you are or may be aware "Richard" (which is a pseudonym pun he picked, rather than his real name) was expecting to go into hospital, so I messaged him last night partly to see how he was doing. This morning I got a message from his sister who relayed the following details:
I don’t kno if u are aware, Richard is not his real name. I don’t kno if any1 here knew his real name or not but given his job I kno he was careful about that. Anyways, my brother had surgery yesterday & it didn’t go as expected. He’s currently fighting for his life & in the ICU. Before he went under he asked me to inform certain ppl if anything didn’t work out. This website was 1 of them.

He is a massive Ghostbusters fan so I know he’ll appreciate u all pulling for him. All he could talk about before going under was missing the new movie.
If you know Richard, of if you've seen him whilst he's taken part in the discussion on this forum, if you could spare a moment just to pass on a little hope/luck/well-wishing I'm sure he and his family would appreciate it. The mod staff wish him a full and quick recovery.
Alphagaia, mrmichaelt, robbritton and 12 others liked this
By Alphagaia
I got the same message and felt horrible that I just noticed it a few minutes ago.
I hope he pulls through. Noticed the message was send a day ago, so perhaps we will be getting a message from him soon that he is doing ok!

We are rooting for ya, kid! Get well!
Last edited by Alphagaia on November 19th, 2021, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrmichaelt, robbritton, Kingpin and 1 others liked this
By robbritton
Oh man. All best wishes to you Richardless for a speedy and happy outcome to this. It's always been entertaining and enlightening to read your thoughts and this place is better for your being here, so get yourself better and back on as quick as possible, ok? All hopeful thoughts from the UK to you and your family.
Last edited by robbritton on November 19th, 2021, 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kingpin liked this
By Davideverona
This really sucks big time.

I always liked the lengthy rants he posted on the forum and I always agreed with him.

A prayer for him, hope he comes back here as soon as possible. Seeing the new movie should be his reward for going through with this s#it.
Kingpin liked this
By Coover5
Whew. I went 0-60 on this. Saw the title, assumed the worst and starting crying. Hardly know the guy either. Hope to see you on here again soon.

And to Richardless and everyone else on here, I really do think of you guys as more than friends from the internet. You can tell we're a family from all the fighting we do. And I hope to never lose any of you.
Last edited by Coover5 on November 19th, 2021, 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kingpin, robbritton, Prime 1986 and 3 others liked this
By CT1983
Richardless… your posts are great. We’re gonna need some more of that bud. Quit screwing around, get better quick, see the movie, and unleash hell brother!

Prayers man.
Kingpin liked this
By JonXCTrack
I'm saddened to hear this news. After waiting for so long to see this new movie, and he has to deal with a surgery that didn't go well. It's just so unfair. I wish you a full recovery, Richardless.
Kingpin liked this
By Scum
Nothing but the best richardless! We’re all saving a seat for you!
Kingpin liked this
By groschopf
Very sad to hear that. I don't know Richardless in real life, but I feel like I do. They've been a frequent contributor to our discussions providing thought-provoking incite and a pivotal part of our community.

Wishing RL luck, a speedy recovery, and resilience.
robbritton, Kingpin liked this
By JonXCTrack
I'm wondering if someone here might be able to get in touch with Ghost Corp and see if we can't maybe bring a screening to Richardless while he recovers? My crew was able to get Dan to record a short shout out to a young fan that was recovering from heart surgery. Even something like that would be nice.
jonogunn, EddieSpenser liked this
By jonogunn
JonXCTrack wrote: November 19th, 2021, 2:24 pm I'm wondering if someone here might be able to get in touch with Ghost Corp and see if we can't maybe bring a screening to Richardless while he recovers? My crew was able to get Dan to record a short shout out to a young fan that was recovering from heart surgery. Even something like that would be nice.
that would be amazing!
Kingpin liked this
By TheManEatingToaster
I may not know him in real life but I've been reading stuff on the forums for a long time and he is one of the people who I saw posting most of the time and it's been really fun. Wish the best for you Richard!!!!!!!!

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]