Just wanted to post a small update because I did some work to my fiberglass thrower on this build. I switched out the replica legris banjos for real nycoil banjos and switched out the old white hat lights for new milky white hat lights.

Here's my nycoils. They are real 1/8" nycoils that I drilled out to 5/32".

And here are some milky white hat lights.

Christof, Austin, RedSpecial and 5 others liked this
Dr. Stantz 24 wrote: February 24th, 2023, 3:42 pm Wondering more about this build please?!?

Is the wand made in two half’s of fiberglass and resin and then attached together with that seam line?

Thanks. Very beautiful build and piece of artwork!
The wand is a fiberglass casting from an older user that no longer is in the fandom; Nick-a-tron. Yes, it is 2 fiberglass haves that were then slush case together.

Is there anything else in particular you want to know about this build?
Since someone dug up this thread, I might as well share some updated photos.

After completing the original restoration with a new shell, I went to visit a friend of mine that has another extremely accurate semi-hero pack as well; using the same shell, wand, and electronics.

Then, last year, I decided to replace the battery cups for my makita batteries, since the older Nick-a-tron ones were not holding my batteries well enough to actually maintain a connection to run the lights. So this was a light restoration done to make sure everything is working again. I took some photos of the pack by itself as well as next to my GB1 OMNI pack and my GBA Phoebe Pack.

New Battery Cups and new foam on the top of the ALICE Frame

And then all 3 movie packs next to one another
tobycj, Kingpin, Nighty80 and 1 others liked this
Beautiful packs Burky! There's a lot of history there man. Brings back some good memories seeing those packs. Good times! :cool:
mburkit liked this

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]