By DefenderDarko
drcaron wrote:Here how the equipment look on my car .

I'm trying to see the old beat up cadillac, but it's obscured behind that beautiful Ecto-1 sitting in the way.
By DefenderDarko
drcaron wrote:
Now i will have time to get back working on my Miller Meteor that I save from the crusher in Texas

Martrin
What moron would crush that? Oh, you said Texas. Okay.
Kingpin liked this
By ramcuda
Nice ... was that on the 7th and 8th ?

there was a toy show here in san jose where EH was going to be signing .. but his manager dropped the booking here for that show ...
By Ghostbuster-Adem84
Holy Crap that turned out beautiful! This is the first comment I made but i've followed the progress from time to time. Again that is one fantastic looking ride!
By drcaron
ramcuda wrote:Nice ... was that on the 7th and 8th ?

there was a toy show here in san jose where EH was going to be signing .. but his manager dropped the booking here for that show ...
Yes he was the 7 and 8 December .

Thank you all for your reply .
By drcaron
Thank you all .

Last friday for a crystal head vodka event I show my ecto-1 car to Dan Aykroyd and we have time to chat about the car and equipment build and he love it much , here some pictures .

Martin
gb4ever, Kingpin, Canthor and 3 others liked this
By drcaron
Sean and Brian i am honored to recive compliment from both of you we know each others for a long time now and we never have the chance to meet .,I wish to change this in the near future and have a B.B.Q. together .
Best regards

Martin
Fifthrider, gb4ever liked this
By venkman71
BRYAN!!!!!!!!!!? I guess reports of your demise are greatly exaggerated. ;)

Martin,...it aint easy owning a white elephant. I admire anyone taking up this ridiculous mantle. No matter what you convert or how it comes out. I understand the drive.

Still though,....there's a special room in the loony bin for 59' owners. :sigh:
gb4ever liked this
By gb4ever
Lookin' really good Martin. I look forward to seeing your progress on the MM here in the near future. :crunch:
venkman71 wrote:Still though,....there's a special room in the loony bin for 59' owners. :sigh:
The restoration alone is enough to drive one mad. I'm sure operating and maintaining one is worse... Something I look forward to myself. :cool:
By venkman69
These are amazing!
Where did you get the sizes for all the parts? I've tried finding them on line but cant.
Thanks!
By drcaron
hi ,
Is ben a long time since my last update on this topic i was have to finish many others project and tings including a Reboot replica , now i do have all my time to work back on 59 MM .
I will soon show you new picture of my 59 Miller Meteor project , til there here the link to see some of the progress .

https://www.facebook.com/ecto1canada

Martin
wralex liked this
By wralex
drcaron wrote: April 27th, 2022, 7:04 am hi ,
Is ben a long time since my last update on this topic i was have to finish many others project and tings including a Reboot replica , now i do have all my time to work back on 59 MM .
I will soon show you new picture of my 59 Miller Meteor project , til there here the link to see some of the progress .

https://www.facebook.com/ecto1canada

Martin
Hello Martin, where are you from? Quebec? You can PM me if you want. I'm from Lanaudière.

Will follow this project for sure.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]