By Seven
Seven wrote:... stay tuned for a big announcement about Season 1 in about a week or so.
Well, that obviously didn't happen. I'm sorry to report that due to a computer failure, we'll have to wait just a little bit longer.

However! I'm excited to announce our new phone number!

(321) 209-2020

Call and leave us a message! Want to congratulate us on saving the world? Are you another franchise looking to give us some advice, or chastise us about proper protocol? Or would you like to complain because we’ve recently damaged some of your property?

When the time is right, we want to share some of our favorite messages, or even work them into a future episode!
By Seven
I'm excited to finally announce that The Nerdy Show has picked us up for "syndication" and new episodes of Season 2!

Check it out here:
nerdyshow.com/ghostbusters

You may be wondering... so what? I've already heard this.

Well, each episode has been remastered and uploaded at a higher kbps rate than the original Tumblr uploads! We've also re-balanced the music and effects in several episodes to create a more consistent experience between episodes. You can also subscribe to it on iTunes!

So if you're new to the series, or have fallen behind, there has never been a better time to tune in.
By Seven
Just wanted to say that the entire first season is now available, and we've also added more documents and fan art. Season 2 will be starting up soon, and I'll post more updates as we get closer to the first session.

http://www.nerdyshow.com/ghostbusters
By Seven
Just wanted to let everyone know that we're not dead. In fact, we've already recorded the first four episodes of Season 2! We expect to start posting them online in January, but we'll keep everyone updated as we get closer to a release date.

Also, we'll be doing a microsode with The Nerdy Show where we'd like to play some of our favorite voicemails that we've received. So if you haven't already, but would still like to leave us a message reporting a ghost (or a complaint!), please do so! (321) 209-2020

Stay tuned!
By Seven
Top-notch comix wrote:I decided to listen to all of season 1 over the course of a single day.
Wow. Glad you enjoyed it enough to spend a whole day listening to it! That's some serious dedication! Also, we get a Crunch bar AND a taco? Looks like Season 2 has got a lot to live up to.

Tell your friends. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. :cool:
KoCo liked this
By Seven
Episode 03 is now online!

Season 2 - Episode 03: Containment Crisis

The Ghostbusters have just landed in England and they’re already up to their necks in trouble. After the Containment Unit goes offline, the guys scramble to fix it before the backup battery runs out. Soon after, the Ghostbusters find a clue leading them to the apartment of a Victoria’s Secret model. But when her former stalker returns from the grave for vengeance, our heroes come face to face with a deadly unexpected twist.
Episode 04 is now online!

Episode 04: Wolf's Bane

An American werewolf meets the Ghostbusters in London, and recently discovered corpses suggest he’s not the only one. Without proper sleep, vehicles, or equipment, our heroes start an investigation in hopes to find a cure. But things really get hairy once the Ghostbusters dive into the sewers beneath London.
Wow!! I am really enjoying this season guys. This one really gave me the chills. I can't think of much scarier thing than being stuck in an enclosed area with werewolves closing in on you. You guys are terrific at setting the tone. Great Job!! :):):)
Bigun03 wrote:Please don't stop.
We haven't stopped. I just forgot to post an update in this thread. :walterpeck:

Episode 06 comes out next week!

Episode 05: Where Wolf

As the full moon rises, the guys go back into the sewers armed with tranquilizer guns full of positive slime. Meanwhile, LaForge tracks down a living descendant of Van Helsing believing they may unwittingly hold some valuable secrets on how to defeat monsters. Can the Ghostbusters defeat the “alpha wolf” and find a cure for lycanthropy before Billy transforms?
Wow, I really need to check out the Nerdy Show more often, because I didn't realize this had been out for since the 19th of June. Well another stupendous campaign guys. The pacing is spot on as usual. I always look forward to these. Looking even more forward to next week. Thanks Guys!! Your Awesome!!!
Episode 06 is now online!

Episode 06: Spectral Training

Following a tip from someone who spoke with the International Busters before their disappearance, the Central Florida Ghostbusters hop on a train bound for France. However, the train is forced to stop halfway through The Chunnel when it runs across a certain evil black ooze. Things take a ghastly turn once our heroes step into the darkness 75 meters below the English Channel.

Special thanks to Sketchmat for the awesome artwork!
Wow, I'm so sorry that you guys had the technical issue, but all things considered the recap to catch us all up was wonderful. Great recap, terrific campaign. Like I've said before you guys really know how to create a real creepy atmosphere. This one really gave me the chills. Thanks for pressing through the technical difficulties and giving the community another amazing episode. :):):)

Episode 07: Soupe Esprit

After arriving in Paris, our heroes learn that the International Busters were last seen several days ago at a haunted restaurant. Once there, the Central Florida Ghostbusters encounter a dead chef with a dark secret that leads the team deep within the Parisian catacombs. They’re in some hot soup now!

Episode 08: Numb Skulls

The Central Florida Ghostbusters’ ill-fated European vacation continues!

While exploring the catacombs under Paris, the Ghostbusters are captured by an army of skeletons! In order to prove they’re the good guys, our heroes are “drafted” into an underground turf war with the fate of Paris hanging in the balance. But bones aren’t all that’s lurking deep within the Parisian underground… more black slime, and a mysterious villain who may be the key to everything await. Strap on your ecto-goggles and fire up your proton pack. There’s danger at every turn.

Enjoy! :cool:
Wow, Like I've stated before guys, I really look forward to these episodes and I am really enjoying this season. You guys have really gotten creative with the creatures being dealt with including old worldly monsters like the werewolves and now possibly vampires. Calling the boys in New York to get their take on it is always fun to hear and I'm real excited on where this arc will go considering your team is really jumping the globe. It's real exciting, you guys are teriffic. :):):)
philmorgan81 wrote:You guys have really gotten creative with the creatures being dealt with including old worldly monsters like the werewolves and now possibly vampires.
Glad you're still enjoying it!

We're currently looking into making custom dice and cards available so everyone else can play with updated equipment.
That is awesome. Will these custom Dice and Cards be available for purchase from your site? If so I would definitely love to get my hands on some. Thank you guys for putting such a enjoyable show together. I really enjoy your podcast, it's like sitting in with some friends playing a game. I'm pretty sure most of your listeners feel that way. Please keep up the wonderful work.
:):):)

Thanks Again Guys. :):):)

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]