By chibigear
I searched for PKE meters (the RGB toy's) on the Ebay, and stumbled on these;

I have never heard of these items, and I went on buying one, but unfortunately bought two, all of them, that is, on Buy it Now action with refreshed browser window...

I won't post any more pictures until I get them, as this picture is from the auction. Others are just through the yellow plastic, and do not show much, the picture in the label is more telling.

Is this known toy bit, or did I just stumble on something 'new'...?

Edit; You can see the other pictures by googling pictures by PKE Mc Donalds..
By TeamZoth
i used to have that when i was younger!
oh man....so awesome!! I remember having all the mcdonalds stuff. like the ecto 1, and slimer ringers that attach onto your bike? and this sweet bottle...there were others too...i think one was a neutrino wand flashlight? i don't remember....too long ago.
still, thats super sweet man!
Today, I had a small packet coming to me from the mail...

You just gotta love the seller's idea of wrapping these up... Of course, I could not let you guys wait for twoo weeks untill I opened these...

I opened one of them, the one that had the original packaging in the worst condition.

Everything is there, stickers, bike holder.. Nice, and intact.. The No-Ghost logo is for size reference. These are kinda small...

View from the side..

View from the rear. Not much detail there, must be because of the holder..

The other side.

All in all, nice, small things for kid Ghostbusters, I do not know if it is wise to use these as hip flasks for the older Ghostbusters...

I was going to paint one or these when I got them, and add electronics, but as they are so small, I think I will leave tehm as they are. Gonna be some conversation pieces when we are trouping, and these are so small, that you can fit them into your pockets, or leave them hanging on the keyfobz by the cap string. Dunno if that is very wise for a plastic toy that is 21 years old, but we'll have to see...
Oh man!, i didn't even think about the plastic!, it's probably somewhat toxic compared to these days standards, and maybe brittle as well?
you should use one of them, and make a mold of it!, then you could re-create it using a stronger and maybe better plastic.
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]