For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
Noticed one of the GB Hawaiian state groups got together to produce this coin:

Thinking it would be nice of we could put together one of our own Ohio coins. We would need someone to come up with the art work. I was thinking we could do an Ohio state O with a slash and ghost in it along with a similar Ohio Stet lettering incorporated in the coin. OR... if anyone else can come up with a design they think woudl work/look good, happy to hear the suggestions and or posted art work ideas.

Any Interest as well someone that might be willing to pop out the artwork for this? I can handle the placement of order and getting them out if there is enough interest in this.
Last edited by tripoli on September 28th, 2011, 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tripoli wrote:With 64 views and one reply, you are probably quite right, not enough interest to do one. Thought we had a more spirited state here.
Sorry to burst your bubble man, but Ohio teams tend to keep to themselves. Lots of weirdness has gone down in the past is the reason. But yeah I agree with Jon, it would probably just collect dust.
DarkSpectre wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble man, but Ohio teams tend to keep to themselves. Lots of weirdness has gone down in the past is the reason. But yeah I agree with Jon, it would probably just collect dust.
Or could be like me and live in the middle of no where with no teams within a reasonable distance. xD
That looks awesome on the design.

I just placed an order with the Hawaiian group for their coin as they had noted they needed a few GB guys to do so so they could afford the coins themselves. I am pretty tight on funds until mid September but could do a run of Ohio coins at that time.
I would love to do these even if a few members here would want to get in on the run.

All, would we be able to use your artwork? Appreciate the time and effort you have already put towards this.

Looking definitely for something along the lines of this like the Hawaiian coin:
Could do the boarder in red and the lettering metallic/background color. Could stay with Ohio State Ghostbusters Division or Ohio Ghostbusters Division or even Ohio Ghostbusters on top and Buckeye Division on the bottom. Looking for input and any preferences from members here.
I don't have the graphic software to do this on my PC, popped this one up using Publisher, would definitely need a bit of help to create a finalized layout.

So you would suggest just going with "Ohio Ghostbusters" or Ohio Ghostbusters Division"? Thought it would be good to try to keep a format with other GB franchise state coins.

As well if the coin did not incorporate the Ohio O, any other suggestions you might suggest as the other few coins have incorporate a specific state emblem into the coins.

Looking at the Ohio state quarter prototypes for example:
http://www.quarterdesigns.com/proposed/ohio.html
Many used historic references of objects, which would not translate well. So definitely looking to creative input for ideas on these.
I Have posted on a few boards to see if this project will be a go. The design is here:

I am looking at $ 18 per coin shipped in the US. Multiple coins would be $ 16 per coin in a group due to savings on shipping. If I can get a target of 25 over all coins sold, its a go. Once the project is a go, it should take three weeks to turn it around and get them shipped out. If I can get an additional 15 or more coins, the overall price would drop by another two dollars. Payment would be via paypal and the coins will ship out via the USPS. Please pm or post if you would like to get in on this project.
After listing the project on here and the Replica Prop form, I have already had 10 of the minimum 30 coin order filled. Looking for others here and hopefully other Ohio GB fans that would want to get in on the project. The final design is similar in format to the Hawaiian coin, thought it would be cool if other GB state fans started to do coins for their states as well.

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]