For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
Ditto on just finding the thread - on your next run or if you find yourself with an extra I'll throw my support in for Florida (I'd even get some as gifts for some fellow ghostheads I know).
Guardston wrote:Ditto on just finding the thread - on your next run or if you find yourself with an extra I'll throw my support in for Florida (I'd even get some as gifts for some fellow ghostheads I know).

i already have one and was just trying to move the process along. If u want my spot on the list to get a patch, then its urs dude. :cool:
xtrmn8r17 wrote:
Guardston wrote:Ditto on just finding the thread - on your next run or if you find yourself with an extra I'll throw my support in for Florida (I'd even get some as gifts for some fellow ghostheads I know).

i already have one and was just trying to move the process along. If u want my spot on the list to get a patch, then its urs dude. :cool:
Done - Sign me up for it.
1. Me
2. CJay
3. opmancrew
4. keoni (swap)
5. SilverWordz
6 Tikirabbit
7. Midorikai
8. Guardson
9. BlkMesaHero
10. BSJohnson (Swap)

Okay, the list is complete! You guys just need to give me about a week since I've got a complicated work situation. I wanna make sure I have money since I will have to pay for 3 (mine + 2 trades). I know its not a lot, but I have some other things I need to make sure I have money for first. Once I'm all set, I'll get a quote from the place I used before (embroidery.net), then I'll post my paypal address. I'll use those funds to buy the patches and I'll take a photo of the set when I get it and then proceed to send them out :). If you are unsure, ask the other folks who got the first set from me! They can vouch for me. Thanks to all who are participating! :)
After 10 units the next on the price chart is 50. So if you really want, you can take my slot. I'm still paying for 2 swaps and someone else on the list. The list will be final this Wednesday. I'll be getting the quote that day and then probably get a response Thurs. or Fri. When I get the total, I'll divvy it up between each patch equally and PM you guys my paypal info so I can use those funds to pay it off instead of getting billed.
Actually I just started because of these orange patch orders. I have an orange one set aside from my first run to trade with Ron Daniels at Megacon 2011.

Updated list:

1. Alan Steinberg
2. CJay
3. opmancrew
4. keoni (swap)
5. SilverWordz
6 Tikirabbit
7. Midorikai
8. Guardson
9. BlkMesaHero
10. BSJohnson (Swap)
Okay guys. I got a reply from the company. They increased their price since last time so its 10 dollars per patch. They made one patch to show me and it looks exactly the same as the last run. Here are the details:

Design: 100% Embroidery
Edge: Edge to edge heat Seal
Backside: Iron backing
Size: 4.25” h x 3.75" w
Colors: As per previous order.

Qty: 10pcs
Unit price: $10.01
---------------------------------------------------
Total amount: $100.10

Delivery: Via USPS… Within 15 working days after confirmation

TOTAL ORDER COST 10 patches US$ 100.10 (including Shipping & Handling)

Let me know if 10 dollars per patch is still okay or if you wanna change your mind. I'm not adding mailing costs, since they increased the price, I'll pay for postage.

If you guys want matching name tags, you can ask my pal @ JojoCustomizes in your order notes for him to use the same orange he used for me (GallantJay) http://www.etsy.com/listing/53920349/gh ... iform-name or ask whoever you use to use the orange thread "Madeira 1955".

**Let me know if you are good to go and I will send my paypal info!
JayM wrote:Okay guys. I got a reply from the company. They increased their price since last time so its 10 dollars per patch. They made one patch to show me and it looks exactly the same as the last run. Here are the details:

Design: 100% Embroidery
Edge: Edge to edge heat Seal
Backside: Iron backing
Size: 4.25” h x 3.75" w
Colors: As per previous order.

Qty: 10pcs
Unit price: $10.01
---------------------------------------------------
Total amount: $100.10

Delivery: Via USPS… Within 15 working days after confirmation

TOTAL ORDER COST 10 patches US$ 100.10 (including Shipping & Handling)

Let me know if 10 dollars per patch is still okay or if you wanna change your mind. I'm not adding mailing costs, since they increased the price, I'll pay for postage.

If you guys want matching name tags, you can ask my pal @ JojoCustomizes in your order notes for him to use the same orange he used for me (GallantJay) http://www.etsy.com/listing/53920349/gh ... iform-name or ask whoever you use to use the orange thread "Madeira 1955".

**Let me know if you are good to go and I will send my paypal info!
Good to go - If anyone bails I'm in for extras to hand out as gifts this xmas :)
What's the name of the place you used? I may have to make some patches for my Lodge for next year's officer line and since I like what I saw this is a good place to start. You can PM me or shoot it on here.

Can't wait to get mine in the mail!

thanks!
JayM wrote:Got the patches! They look exactly the same as the first run. I'll be putting them in envelopes tomorrow and sending them out Sat and Monday. (I got work that overlaps when the mail comes on Fri)
hey man, heres my info

John Cord
1101 Franklin St
Galena, IL 61036

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]