For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By SolidGoldCaddy
Any cons this summer in the midwest? I already know about WizardWorld In Chicago. Anyone else have any others they know of worth mentioning?
By RA24_4_Me
Planet comicon in KC first weekend in April. Probably too far of a drive for you though :walterpeck:
By Cythusly
Wizard World is second only to ComicCon in SD. There are some big anoucements made there ever year, but not as many as CC. I'd say that's your best bet for a big con in the midwest- otherwise check out colleges, they usually have some pretty fun small cons. Some are based more around gaming, then there are the comic/webcomic ones... it all depends on what you're looking for. If it's a place to display some GB stuff, most cons will let you wear a costume and people love the Ghostbusters!

-Tyler
By SolidGoldCaddy
Cythusly wrote:Wizard World is second only to ComicCon in SD. There are some big anoucements made there ever year, but not as many as CC. I'd say that's your best bet for a big con in the midwest- otherwise check out colleges, they usually have some pretty fun small cons. Some are based more around gaming, then there are the comic/webcomic ones... it all depends on what you're looking for. If it's a place to display some GB stuff, most cons will let you wear a costume and people love the Ghostbusters!

-Tyler
thats what Im saying... :cool:
By jettajeffro
I was going to recommend Gencon as well. The Indiana team usually goes. Next weekned is the next Horror Hound con Indy. I know thats soon, usually the Indiana and Ohio teams go. They've been having one of those every 6 months now.
By RenjiGhostBuster
CONvergence here in Minnesota around 5000 peopl its sci-fi fantasy anime horror games lots of things going on. This year its their 10th year ann. and is 4 days long over july 4th weekend. I am hosting a Ghostbuster themed party room and will have atleast 2 other ghostbusters there! july 3-6 if you need dates.
By SolidGoldCaddy
RenjiGhostBuster wrote:CONvergence here in Minnesota around 5000 peopl its sci-fi fantasy anime horror games lots of things going on. This year its their 10th year ann. and is 4 days long over july 4th weekend. I am hosting a Ghostbuster themed party room and will have atleast 2 other ghostbusters there! july 3-6 if you need dates.
Thats the most doable one for me so far. Where in MN is it located? Got a website?
By Borzou
So, are we gonna meet up for Wizard World Chicago?

I'll probably only attend Saturday, but it really would be cool to see the other ghostheads.
By SolidGoldCaddy
peeps420 wrote:When's WizardWorld? I live about 30 minuites from the convention center so I'll try to go in gear.

Steve
Edited for incorrect info.
Last edited by SolidGoldCaddy on June 24th, 2008, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By RenjiGhostBuster
Alrght time is counting down to days away before the Big Bang here in MInnesota known as CONvergence!! I will hopefully be posting pics of the threee completed packs on sunday along with guns. Just look for the Ghostbusters Party room t find me and the 2 others that will be partying till it ends on sunday. July 3rd through the 6th this year.
By peeps420
I just got home from WWC today. I was the only Ghostbuster in uniform there so I had to stop quite often for pictures. One of the wrestlers at the con, Scottie 2 hottie, took HIS picture with me on his phone, his camera, and his assistants camera and he said that he'd like to put it on his website http://www.thewormsworld.com . anyways I'll try to upload some pics here and Proptopia soon of some of the highlights.

Steve
By ohblee
CONvergence is always a great time! I love it. I usually go as Shaun of the Dead. I've gone for the last 4 years. Sadly, I can't make it this year. I would've loved to see a GB themed party. I'm sad I won't get to dance on the ledge at the Cow party this year.

If anyone can make it to CONvergence, it's well worth the trip.

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]