Post up anything that you may be looking for, and someone might be able to help you.
By gbchef
Wanting to buy the haslab hose or just the part that inserts into the handle. Thanks!!!
By UncannyGirl
*waves*

I just spent close to two months asking around when it became clear that if I want to assemble a Proton Pack on any kind of budget, that I would be going the route of the Spirit Halloween Pack. While I was unable to find the piece individually... I wanted to share what I did find... in case it helps:

There's a Seller on Etsy who produces the Hose Upgrades which pop-up on so many of the community's YouTube videos. I spoke with the Seller who opts not to sell the part individually (it is Hasbro proprietary part after all), the Etsy Seller several times on their Etsy storefront drops a small number of fully assembled Replacement Hose kits.

The kit prices about $250 but in addition to including the Hose, an adapter for the Pack that makes it detachable, the electronics, and most importantly the Haslabs Neutrona Wand battery adapter.
By gbchef
Hello!

Yes! I have seen and drooled over his hose mod hahaha. Reason I ask for the hose is because I am wanting the power supply part that goes in the handle. I used the one that came with mine to do an afterlife mod with neutrix connector and afterlife modded hose. Wanting to do a cleaner version with that other hose mod. So I can swap in and out, yeah I’m extra like that…😂😂😂
By UncannyGirl
gbchef wrote: April 16th, 2024, 3:31 pm I ask for the hose is because I am wanting the power supply part that goes in the handle.
This is why I mentioned this route. I just ordered mine... this week. The wait for it to arrive mid-May feels like forever from now! (I would had preferred to buy it on its own... but with the Hose Upgrade is an acceptable upcharge for me.)
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]