Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Coover5
Most of us have seen the movie 20+ times. For me it's over 100. But we still have viewings that stick out to us. Here are mine:

1. Random memory of a GB double feature on TV
2. First viewing of my very own VHS copy
3. First viewing on DVD with commentary
4. First Viewing on DVD
5. Viewing at local Movies in the Park
6. Seeing in in theaters 2014

What are some of your favorite viewings?
ccv66 liked this
By ccv66
Not sure if I'm just odd, but my favorite movies are the ones I see the least. I might be lucky to see it a couple times a decade. I don't view the movie unless I make it an event.

That being said, the first time I saw the theater reshowing as an adult. I finally noticed all the subtle jokes. It felt like getting 100% achievements on a game.
Coover5 liked this
Coover5 wrote: January 20th, 2024, 10:02 pm Most of us have seen the movie 20+ times. For me it's over 100. But we still have viewings that stick out to us. Here are mine:

1. Random memory of a GB double feature on TV
2. First viewing of my very own VHS copy
3. First viewing on DVD with commentary
4. First Viewing on DVD
5. Viewing at local Movies in the Park
6. Seeing in in theaters 2014

What are some of your favorite viewings?
When you say you've seen it over 100 times, you mean in the last 6 months right?
By Heroic35
I have seen the movie on various formats from VHS to PSP to the "big screen" but so far my favorite viewing of the movie was during the Globe Theatre Fan Fest viewing in Los Angeles.

To have been there with hundreds of other fans who this film helped shape their culture and lives was incredible! A stand out moment came from the garage door roll up of the ECTO-1 reveal where everyone cheered and it just had so much emotion behind it. It truly was a special moment that I was glad to have been a part of.
A theatre was showing an anniversary cut years ago so i went with my wife and saw it. First time seeing it in a theatre. Wasn't even a member of my franchise or own any props or uniform items then.
By Rookie99
Probably the first time I saw it in theaters, which was 2010, 2011, something like that. I actually saw that a local theater was playing it on the lefthand news section of this sites homepage. The first showing actually overlapped with a Boy Scout camp (context: I was like 10), and my parents were legitimately considering taking me from camp to the theater to go see it (I specifically remember my mom going "scoutmasters going to go 'is that really more important than camp', and I'll have to say '...yes, do you not know him'). But there was also a showing like a week later, and it was the greatest experience of my life. I still remember hearing the proton pack power on the first time in a theater, it was so very loud. It was awesome!

I know you didn’t ask me, but here&rsquo[…]

The Video Game Lifegard

I made one a few years ago using a Lifegard IV and[…]

On one screw when I was drilling out the plug I we[…]

Only downside is they’ll likely be so expens[…]