By Dr.D
Thinking about putting one together, was curious if anyone else out there has considering building one? Any have any decent screenshots of it? I'd imagine its gotta partially be based on real world parts. Figured I'd throw out a line see if anyone has anything.
Dr.D wrote: December 8th, 2023, 2:55 pm Thinking about putting one together, was curious if anyone else out there has considering building one? Any have any decent screenshots of it? I'd imagine its gotta partially be based on real world parts. Figured I'd throw out a line see if anyone has anything.
This is what I could snag from the few quick glimpses you get of it in the game. It does appear to be just a basic touchscreen tablet, with some sort of app-enabled control.

Dr.D wrote: December 21st, 2023, 2:08 pm Wires crossed a bit, I think what I was referring to is the push-button control pendant looking device.

Something like this

https://www.grainger.com/product/5FTP7? ... lsrc=aw.ds
Oh! I'm sorry, I'm a dope. I have my trap stuck on 1984 mode all the time, so the cosmetic upgrades don't appear. I forgot this was the name of a component. I'll get some shots of the proper part. XD
Dr.D wrote: December 21st, 2023, 2:08 pm Wires crossed a bit, I think what I was referring to is the push-button control pendant looking device.

Something like this

https://www.grainger.com/product/5FTP7? ... lsrc=aw.ds
I think what you're looking for is on the left side of the left panel on the trap (near where the large teardrop knob usually is). It's hard to get a shot of it in the game, since it only appears for a microsecond when you equip the Trap.

Christof liked this
Are you modeling this or know if any STL that already exist? I’m looking to go a wireless route and am thinking about 3d printing an M57 claymore clacker as the actuating device.

For some reason I thought there was an actuating device mod for the wand too in game.

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]