Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Nerdy NotionZ
I joined GBFans back in 2005. I was freshly out of HS and looking to build my first pack. I was coming off the "joy" of buying this "beauty" and wanted to move up in the world.

It was then I was directed to the plans made by Norm and Stefan. I remember studying them over and over again. Hell, I STILL have my original print outs from back in the day. I took all the advice from back then, got myself a black flight suit cause...why not, and put together my first ever uniform and pack.

I will admit that times here haven't always been the best, even left for a good while. But something dragged me back here. It is thanks to all the people here that I was able to get better at making things, not even just GB related.

People kept pushing me to get better, to improve on different parts of my craft, to learn new skills.

From 2005, till now, I have lurked, read many many threads, had lots of talks with people, and even made friends.

So thank you all! Thanks for helping me be better. And AJ.....If you are reading this. FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD LET ME CHANGE MY USERNAME!

It feel so good knowing I went from that pack up there, to this.

Again, I couldn't have done this without this place.
One time, prodestrian, Kingpin and 5 others liked this
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]