This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
Alittle late to the game here, but i'm working on an idea I had... don't have anything built yet, I have a general idea but need to find the right parts... I don't KNOW what the right parts are until I see them...

I want to make a wrist-mounted computer type thing that would essentially be PKE meter/Mobile Electronic Tobin's Spirit Guide device.

I had the idea of using a Nintendo Power Glove as the base... but... those are pretty damn pricey right now. I plan on using an old electronic pocket dictionary as the keyboard, stick some circuit board greeblies on it, etc.

I'm dabbling into some of the actual electronics, but potentially it might become mildly functional, with an arduino and a little screen that could give out some readings.

I also want to add a small touch to the belt hose, rather than have it just go nowhere like screen canon, I was thinking of getting alittle sprinkler controller or some such to attach it to and hang from the back of the belt, as if the sprinkler controller is like a valve circulating the whatever-it-is that the hose does.
I built this pack last year fit fit a wheelchair. Yes, it was LOOSELY inspired by the Ecto gunner's seat pack, with quite a bit of other liberty taken. I cheated and used the Hasbro Spengler wand in place of building a custom thrower. The mounting clamps were ultimately changed out for something a lot more stable.

By Manne
I have made a sort of post-apocalyptic proton pack taking inspiration from Mad Max, The Evil Dead, Fall Out and the AF pack. I purchased the steel gun body from Mattb-1 on Etsy and I made the rest out of iron.
A lot of bending and welding. Bending iron is harder than aluminum but much easier to weld and cheaper.
I didn't want to go too far with the changes 'cause I still want it to be recognazible as a proton pack and also be reversable into a somewhat accurate one just in case I get tired of the look.
Manne wrote: August 12th, 2023, 3:34 pm I have made a sort of post-apocalyptic proton pack taking inspiration from Mad Max, The Evil Dead, Fall Out and the AF pack. I purchased the steel gun body from Mattb-1 on Etsy and I made the rest out of iron.
A lot of bending and welding. Bending iron is harder than aluminum but much easier to weld and cheaper.
I didn't want to go too far with the changes 'cause I still want it to be recognazible as a proton pack and also be reversable into a somewhat accurate one just in case I get tired of the look.
That pack looks like it's been through hell and back, but in a good way - excellent work! How does the rifle stock affect pulling the wand off of it's clip and putting it back - does it make it easier to handle, or more difficult?
By Manne
[That pack looks like it's been through hell and back, but in a good way - excellent work! How does the rifle stock affect pulling the wand off of it's clip and putting it back - does it make it easier to handle, or more difficult?
[/quote]

Thanks Macktacular! The rifle stock is not very comfortable at first but I got used to it after a few pulls. I might shave it a bit more to make it easier to handle. Instead of the classic V hooks I used hooks for modular couches 'cause I needed something stronger to sustain the thrower's weight. Those hooks are wider which makes it a bit easier to put it back.
By the way, great job with the ghost boy belt gizmo! I'd love to see it in action! I will definetly check out the build thread!
If you are interested I have a build thread too for the proton pack.
Macktacular liked this

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]