Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Mary Lam
It was another ordinary day in the bustling city of New York, and the Ghostbusters were gearing up for yet another paranormal adventure. Egon, Ray, Peter, and Winston were prepared to face anything that went bump in the night. But amidst their heroic endeavors, there was a little secret that one of them held: Ray Stantz had a hidden passion for playing free online pokies.

Late at night, after their ghost-busting escapades, Ray would retreat to his cozy apartment. He would grab his trusty laptop, settle comfortably on his couch, and delve into the world of virtual gaming. It was his way of unwinding and finding inspiration in the most unexpected places.

As the reels spun on the screen, Ray's eyes sparkled with excitement. It wasn't just about the potential winnings; it was the thrill of the game that captivated him. Each spin brought a sense of anticipation, mirroring the unpredictable nature of their paranormal investigations.

Ray saw a connection between his passion for pokies and his work as a Ghostbuster. Both required him to think on his feet, react quickly, and embrace the unexpected. The flashing lights and engaging themes of the pokies ignited his imagination, leading to new ideas and creative solutions to their spectral predicaments.

Sometimes, Ray would encounter a pokies game that resonated with their line of work. It was as if the online world was nodding at their ghostly adventures. One particular pokie, inspired by supernatural themes, sent shivers down his spine. It fueled his determination to explore uncharted territories and inspired him to develop innovative gadgets to combat even the trickiest of apparitions.

But Ray's love for pokies went beyond personal enjoyment. He saw it as a way to bring a touch of lightheartedness to their intense battles with the paranormal. During their downtime at the Ghostbusters headquarters, he would share amusing anecdotes from his gaming experiences, bringing smiles and laughter to his fellow team members.

"Hey, guys! You won't believe the wild bonus round I had last night!" Ray exclaimed, his eyes gleaming with excitement. The team gathered around, eager to hear his tales of virtual adventure. In those moments, the weight of their dangerous work seemed a little lighter, and laughter echoed through the firehouse.

Peter, always quick with a witty remark, teased Ray about his gaming obsession. "Ray, if we ever face a ghostly slot machine, you'll be our secret weapon!" The lighthearted banter only added to the camaraderie of the team, solidifying their bond as they navigated the supernatural realm together.

For Ray, the world of online pokies became a source of inspiration and a reminder of the importance of embracing joy in the face of darkness. It fueled his creativity, bringing a fresh perspective to their ghostly encounters. The unpredictability of the pokies mirrored the unpredictable nature of their ghost-hunting adventures, reminding him to expect the unexpected.

As the night drew to a close and the pokies spun their final reels, Ray would power down his laptop, ready to face another day of paranormal challenges. The passion for gaming remained a cherished secret, a spark of fun that fueled his imagination and brought a unique zest to his life as a Ghostbuster.

Note: I was inspired to write this fanfic by a site with excellent online pokies in Australia with a Ghostbusters theme. I hope you like my text.
Last edited by Kingpin on June 24th, 2023, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Spam link removed.
By Kingpin
prodestrian wrote: June 23rd, 2023, 6:57 pm
Kingpin wrote:I don't wish to be mean, but this felt a bit too much like an advert for online pokies.
Complete with hidden link to said online pokies website: :lol:

Thanks for spotting that, I've removed the link and banned Mary.
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]