From everything I've seen, the neutrona wand has three hat lights: one near the front of the barrel that's orange in every picture I've seen, one in front of the gunbox that that's usually milky white (though occasionally orange), and a third that's on top of the gunbox, ear the power graph. This one seems split in the images I've seen between milky white and orange (with a few of them just being a black button). It seems to vary depending on which model and which buster you're looking at. So I think using either would be considered "accuate."

So it comes down to aesthetics. And I've gone back and forth in my mind a million times. Having trouble deciding for my next build. What do you guys think? Which looks better? I made a poll, if you'd be so kind .
Last edited by WraithTDK on November 29th, 2022, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
WraithTDK wrote: November 29th, 2022, 6:27 am one in front of the gunbox that that's usually milky white (though occasionally orange)
As far as I can recall, none of the props used in the films had an orange hatlight on the front of the Gun Box. Do you recall where you saw this one?
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Kingpin wrote: November 29th, 2022, 4:53 pm
WraithTDK wrote: November 29th, 2022, 6:27 am one in front of the gunbox that that's usually milky white (though occasionally orange)
As far as I can recall, none of the props used in the films had an orange hatlight on the front of the Gun Box. Do you recall where you saw this one?
I cannot. I was certain I did once or twice, but I can't find it now. The closest I can find this morning is this milky white that has kind of an orange-ish hue due to the light inside of it. Doesn't matter, I was definitely going to make that one white regardless; and from what I'm hearing from the places I posed this question, I'll be making the one on top of the gunbox white, as well; as I'm led to understand there was only one variation in which it was orange. I've ordered two milky whites, an orange and three sockets from the shop.

Only semi-related, but I was also pretty jazzed to find these, which was the one part I couldn't find in the shop.
Kingpin liked this

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]