Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Gonna have to go with Lucky too. Wolfhard was ok but didn't do much. Fixed Ecto with Egon's help but not much else. Lucky did even less other than just kinda be there. I didn't hate her or anything she just didn't feel needed exactly. Her main purpose for existing seemed to be so Callie could have that scene at the end with you know who. She was there longer than Winston was in the original but Winston came off as more memorable. Hopefully they expand on her a little more in the sequel since the actress was fine. She was just inevitably less important than Phoebe and Egon which you can say for most of the cast. In that sense everyone does help to give them both a good story.
jonogunn wrote: July 12th, 2022, 7:08 am In the police station scene they should have had lucky secretly watch the whole thing play out in the background. Then maybe have a disagreement with her dad about how he handled them. Then she shows up with some useful info for the team.
She did know a bit about Ivo Shandor's connection to Summerville and told the others when they met inside the roller hop. Felt like there was a scene missing between the station and roller hop scenes as you described.
Although I agree that Lucky was the “least Ghostbusters connected person” and didn’t really do much, and started firing the proton pack without really being shown how to use it, I like the character portrayed by O’Connor. She has a calm and dependable air about her.

My least favorite was Trevor. I almost think he was hired just to get Afterlife to ride the ST bandwagon for free. Finn plays the same character in every movie, there was no difference between Mike Wheeler and Trevor Spengler. Which is fine if you are Bill Murray but this character is not very interesting, it’s a character who is unconfident and insecure in every scene, which gets tiring.
VenomSymbiote wrote: July 12th, 2022, 6:56 am Gonna have to go with Lucky too. Wolfhard was ok but didn't do much. Fixed Ecto with Egon's help but not much else. Lucky did even less other than just kinda be there. I didn't hate her or anything she just didn't feel needed exactly. Her main purpose for existing seemed to be so Callie could have that scene at the end with you know who. She was there longer than Winston was in the original but Winston came off as more memorable. Hopefully they expand on her a little more in the sequel since the actress was fine. She was just inevitably less important than Phoebe and Egon which you can say for most of the cast. In that sense everyone does help to give them both a good story.
Doh. You are talking about the girl Trevor wanted to get with. I don't recall her name being said in the movie.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]