This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By killer96
Hello fellow Busters. Tristen here from the Lake County Ghostbusters. got another ongoing build project going on that you all may be interested in. this time i'm tackling the famous Tripod Traps from Ghostbusters 2. this build is an ongoing project but im going to try and post regularly.

Starting the project was iffy since there wasnt much to go on. but i did manage to find a schematic of the main body and tube supports. so i started there. all of it so far has been printed on my robo 3d r1+ 3d printer. Note: these are not 100% accurate to the film. i unfortunately do not have enough to get them 100%

Once i am done with this project i may make my plans available

Glenn Frederick, Kingpin, Ecto716 and 3 others liked this
By Ecto716
I want more of this!!!
By NekoFallenOne
This looks awesome so far! One member of my group has been wanting to build some Tripod Traps for a while now, looking forward to seeing your progress and hopefully your plans so I can try one for myself!
By Azgbfan
Mad respect! I have been looking to do something similar during the summer months, since it is just too damn hot here. Very cool. Love to see more. Keep up the good work. Are you working off the messurements from what Cyland Props, posted FOR-EVVVVV-ER ago? Image
By killer96
Azgbfan wrote: April 30th, 2018, 10:58 am Mad respect! I have been looking to do something similar during the summer months, since it is just too damn hot here. Very cool. Love to see more. Keep up the good work. Are you working off the messurements from what Cyland Props, posted FOR-EVVVVV-ER ago? Image
Yes, Thats the exact one i used. im currently work on the top section so its mostly by eye. im waiting on some parts. update coming soon
By killer96
Hey Fellow GBs, been a hot minute since ive updated this forum, in this one i have a lot to show! I currently have 4 tripods fully built up and FUNCTIONING! i have been working with the current owner of the tripods to make these as accurate as possible while also keeping the parts easily attainable. it is mostly 3d printed with real parts where i needed them. it is all assembled utilizing threaded heatset inserts, this keeps the screws tearing up the 3dprinted parts and adds extra strength. currently i am waiting on vinyl decals to be made for them to put the finishing touches together. the last remaining part is the Power supply box that the pods connect to. i am waiting to receive better reference photos of this box with measurements. once i have the power supply figured out the models for the whole system will become available. Photos in my imgur
https://imgur.com/a/3pObEew
By killer96
Hey Everyone, a little late on this but i have finally uploaded the 3dprintable files on github for this project. most of the parts needed are listed within readme files per sub assembly. the files will not change drastically from this point. maybe some tweaks to to accept other indicators and what not.

files available here
https://github.com/OfficerSkidmark/Tripod-Trap-V4
Kingpin, prodestrian liked this

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]